Enhance overall technical capacity of the organization through detailed planning, design and liaison support . Ideal candidate to have worked in the liaison, design and development team of a developer or a reputed architect firm and should have cleared environmental clearance. Familiarity with all local body NOC’s is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Compliance of all statutory approvals received (EC,MPCB, PMC, Royalty, All Local body NOC’s,MSEB,RERA etc.)
- Verify RERA budgets and project completion milestones
- Indian Green Building council certification documentation and liaison with all consultants to achieve final green building rating
- Concept plans detailed verification for constructability, efficiency and local statutory requirements.
- Preparation and interface with Environmental consultant for drawings and appropriate EC documentation ,project monitoring reports and help manage site environmental parameters
- Verification of PMC municipal drawings with site conditions and record the appropriate plan differences
- Interaction with liaison architect/ municipal office/PMC /Environment consultant office to enhance plan approval/NOC’s required to begin construction
- Good for construction drawing verification for all the departments/consultants/stakeholders of project
- Support during material selection/contractor selection
- Periodic site visit to help and reduce drawing issues faced by site team.
- Enhance façade design for commercial projects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Required : Graduate of Architecture/Civil engineering with 6 or more years of experience Architecture and Planning in Commercial Real Estate
- Autocad latest version, 3D maxx, google sketch up, Revit, excell, Photoshop and have good knowledge of local bylaws, EC, RERA, IGBC and all NOC requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Preferred : Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Bright, motivated, self-starter and proactive personality who is comfortable working independently as we have a lean setup;
- Should speak fluent English, Hindi and preferably Marathi;
- Excellent Organizational Skills and Time Management;
- Excellent leadership and people skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Can interact with all kinds of people.
- Experience in the fields of PMC/PMRDA/PCMC DP compliance